I’m sure you have seen this head piece, either on the street, on TV or any fashion magazine.The turban is super IN!. It’s a fabulous trend accessory to warm our ears this winter.
Feel like making your own?
- Corresponding crochet hook
1. If you don’t know how to crochet, you can learn with my step by step tutorial “DIY Tube Scarf” where I explain how to crochet the basic stich. (with video)
2. Start a small rectangle for the center of your turban. Approximately 10 cm x 3.5 cm.
3. Knit another rectangular piece. This will be the circumference of your head. About 52 cm length and 10 cm high.
4. Join the corners sewing each loop together using the needle.
5. Gather the same junction and sew secure it.
6. Place the small rectangle over the gather and fold the ends backwards.
7. Close the small rectangle sewing at the back.
The turban is ready!
It’s a practical and chic accessory for this season
Feel like knitting one?