Tops with swimmer back cuts, ideal for summer and a very flattering silhouette. But… maybe like me, you have a small problem: what to do with my bra straps?
In this tutorial I will show you a tip on how easy and fast (and FREE) it is to make cross straps DIY with few materials that you already have at home. This way you can wear this top style without having to give up on wearing your favorite bra.
- Old bra strap (the color you prefer)
- Needle and thread
1. Disassemble any bra strap you don’t use.
2. Cut the strip where the adjustable piece is of about 15-10cm.
3. Fold small piece of the strap in and sew with few stitches by hand to make a hole to insert the hook.
4. Hook the hook strips hugging straps at the back and regulate it to the distance you prefer.
And voila! This way you can adjust above or below where you want the junction and you can use it with any bra straps thickness.
I hope you like this tip for your tops;)