Still looking for that special touch at the last minute to create a warm, romantic and sexy atmosphere for Valentine’s Day? In this tutorial I’ll show you how to create this candle cup, and you only need three minutes, literally 3 minutes!
- Glass jars
- Glue spray or extra strong glue.
- Lace ribbon (maximum 1 meter)
- Tea candles
1. Spray the glue on the back of the lace.
2. Paste it bordering the bottle.
3. Cut the excess lace and glue it.
4. Put the candles inside, light them and create a romantic atmosphere.
Happy Valentine’s Day to all! Have a great day!
a · e