Hello DIY‘ers! Let’s close a long week just about pineapples…the Pineapple week! with a very simple and fun DIY. We will customize a fabric pouch with faux crystals forming mini pineapples.
If you just tuned the blog now, you can see the DIY pineapple week here :
- Clutch bag or pouch
- Scissors, thread and needle
- Chalk or fabric marker
- 1 earring you no longer use or tassel
- Round yellow crystals
- Long green beads
- silver beads
1. Decide where you want to sew the crystals, mark with a dot where each pineapple goes.
2. Fix the old earring or the tassel on the tip of the zipper to decorate your pouch.
3. To make the pineapple shape begin to sew the largest yellow crystal on the dot.
4. Sew three green beads on top of the yellow crystal (as in the picture) This will form a mini pineapple.
5. Sew some loose beads between pineapple and pineapple to decorate te bag.
And voila! You have your Pouch ready for summer! If you are too lazy to sew the crystals, or the material of your bag is very hard to sew… Simply glue the crystals on with fabric glue.
Thanks for following our tutorial in the ” themed week of the pineapples“. We are open to your ideas and proposals for future theme weeks!