Why hang your clothes in boring hangers when you can brighten up your closet with hangers painted by you? An easy project in which the whole family can participate! You only need a few materials and a pinch of creativity … Do you dare?
- Hanger (not plastic)
- Spray paint
- Masking tape
- Permanent marker
1. Tape the surface you don’t want to be painted with masking tape.
2. Create the design of your choice with the tape.
3. Spray paint the hanger and let it dry (always outdoors)
4. Remove the tape
5. For the second color cover the surfaces that you’ve painted and make a new design.
6. Give the second layer of paint with a different color and let dry.
7. Remove all the tape and here is your color combination. If you like, you can leave the hanger like this.
8. With the permanent marker make sections of color drawings points, lines, zic-zac … this will give an ethnic touch to the drawing.
Your hanger is done! Hang your favorite outfit or make it a gift for a special person … You can make a thousand designs and drawings with this technique.
What color would you paint your hanger?