Geometric shapes are super-IN, on clothing, complements and accessories. Also crystals and rhinestones … I decided to combine these trends and make a pair of embellishing triangle earrings with mini crystals. Nail art mini crystals and nail polish!!!
- Jewelry Pliers
- Jewelry Chain
- Earring base and jewelry decorative piece (in this case a triangle)
- Clear nail polish
- Manicure crystals kit (nail art crystals)
* The crystals nail art kit brings a glue and rubber spike to catch the crystals and place them more accurately.
1. Choose a crystal with the spike.
2. Put a little glue to the triangle base where you want to place the crystal (careful with this glue is very strong!)
3. Carefully position the crystal. Continue until you reach the amount of crystals you want.
4. When this dries, apply a coat of nail polish to protect the crystals and the surface of the jewelry. (it keeps the gold from fading)
5. Cut the chain into 4 equal lengths. Connect two chain ends with a ring and open the bottoms of each chain and put a ring.
6. Join the ring attached to the two chains to the base of the earring and separate the chains on to the two corners of the triangle.
The earrings are finished.
This homemade technique is very easy wen you want to add mini crystals to your complements and accessories and have a professional look. Manicure kits are excellent for such DIY’s projects.
I hope you enjoyed this idea! Until the next post DIY’er!