In the latest fashion shows we have seen the trend of stripes and squares… white and black ..Then let’s get to work! Let’s do a stripy DIY !
I chose these white skinny jeans that I found in the back of my closet. With only black ribbon you can give them new life and change the look of your pants. Do you want to follow this trend?
- Trousers (color of your choice)
- Bias ribbon (color of your choice) measure the length of your pants (about 2,80 m)
- Needle and thread
1. Place the top of the ribbon inside the waistband.
2. Place the ribbon in the middle of the side seam and pin it.
Tip: Using bias ribbon its better, as this suites perfectly to the body if the pants are tight.
3. Sew the edges of the ribbon to the pants.
Repeat on the other leg and your done!
This style of pants, apart from being modern are very flattering, since visually lengthens the your legs.
When you get tired of the stripe you only have to remove the ribbon and you have your original pants again.
What pants would you chose?