Never underestimate the power of a cool bag! And especially this one, the famous “transparent satchel” designed by Geneva from the blog A Pair & a Spare for the DIY web selling materials Wander and Hunt . Geneva has been so kind to send me this kit that comes with everything you need to make this bag. It’s so cool and with a clean and simple design that makes it very easy to match with different styles and looks .
I have prepared a DIY for this bag, as I am the kind girl who carries A LOT! in my bags and not very organized… I created an organizer for your bag with divisions you can bring inside so your most intimate belongings are not shown (flushed face). You can choose a fabric with a fun pattern, and you can make several organizers to exchange according to your look of the day . And wen you are in a hurry and need to change bags, just take the organizer out and put it in another bag without fear that you’ve forget nothing on the way…
Materials for the purse organizer :
- Fabric you prefer ( do you remember THIS and THIS project with the same fabric ? )
- Interfacing ( to give strength to the fabric )
- Zipper of bag width
- Iron and Sewing Machine
1. Cut three rectangles of fabric (two as the size of the bag and one half the length , to make the pocket ) Behind Iron the interfacing .
2. Sew the zipper joining the two rectangles.
3. Place the small rectangle in one of the large rectangles for the pocket and sew some divisions.
4. Join everything inside out and sew along the edge to close the purse organizer.
5. Before you turn the piece inside out sew the corners into a triangle to create a flat base. And the flip it inside out.
Just enter what you want in the case and organize your personal items in each pocket and go!
I’m so in love with this transparent satchel, since I got the kit from Wander and Hunt I haven’t taken it off! I’m currently wearing it with my DIY fan coin purse and slippers!
Thank you so much Geneva!!
a n n a · e v e r s