Would you like to give a twist to your basic tee? Give it a different look without having to spend any money ? Then look for your T-shirt and scissors and let’s weave!
- T-shirt (long sleeves)
1. Make perpendicular cuts in the side of the sleeves.
2. If you don’t feel safe cutting without marks, measure and mark the sleeve.
3. If you prefer pull the sleeve over a cardboard tube to stretch the garment so it can be easier to weave.
4. To begin,take the second strip and pass it below the first.
5. Take the third strip and pass it under the second.
6. Repeat this process with all stripes.
7. When you’re finished tie with a knot the last fringe on shoulder.
With this weaving technique you can do many different knitwear and apply it in different places on your tees.
Let’s weave it!