Would you like to create your own festival jeans with Bershka? Be sure to enter this contest to win this limited edition DIY kit. And there is more! Sharing your creation on their facebook page you can be the winner of a trip to the festival “In the Woods”.
Keep reading to see my DIY proposal with this Bershka kit and all the possibilities it has.. It’s really cool!
This is the super DIY kit from Bershka! It brings a thousand options to customize your personal style festival jeans. Basic jeans, thread, metal studs, crystals, fabric, paint ….
Inside you will find well explained instructions with all the materials and options you have. How you can use these materials and different techniques … It’s great for DIY beginners and also for the more advanced!
To win this kit you just have to enter the Bershka facebook page HERE daily from today (June 24) until 28/06/2013. The contest will appear randomly for you to participate. Giving away 50 kits each day to the first who enroll.
When you have your DIY jeans, share your photo on their facebook page and you’re participating to win a trip to the music festival “In The Woods”.
Here’s my DIY jeans proposal with Bershka 250 kit!
I decided to make shorts from the jeans since it’s summer. With a worn look, patches and studs.
1. If you want to make shorts, the first thing is to try on the jeans and see how short you want your shorts, mark with a piece of chalk, pencil or pins.
2. Fold the pants in half and cut one leg where you marked and then the other.
3. To make the worn out and old look make some holes scraping the jeans with a cutter. Scratch different points with sandpaper and stretch and pull the loose threads.
4. I made patches of different sizes of denim, also scratching and pulling the edges. Then place them on the shorts and sew them on with basic stitches.
5. Finally I wanted to give a touch of sparkle with studs. This type of studs are glued upside down to a bondable plastic that you put on the desired place. Iron on this plastic with a cloth and the studs are attached to the pants.
Here you have the finished shorts with patches and studs. I wanted to use several techniques on this DIY jeans to show some different techniques and ways to customize your festival shorts.
I hope you’ll be encouraged to participate in this super cool contest of Bershka! The kit is very complete and fun! I also hope to inspire you with some ideas with this DIY for your own creation!
Best luck DIY’ers!