Thinking about what to wear on Valentine’s day? How can you complement that special dress you bought on sale you’re dying to wear for the first time?… I’ll show you a simple DIY for FREE you can make in less than 5 minutes and it will give you a special touch to any hairstyle you wear on the amour day! Whether you wear your hair loose, straight or curly, or you wear a bun or a ponytail… You can complement it with these Chain Hair pins that give a different but subtle touch to your outfit. Ah! And don’t forget to wear a passion red lipstick to complete your look! 😉
- Recycled chain necklace (or loose chains if you have).
- Hair pins (your same hair tone, so the pins can’t be noticed)
- Tweezers and pliers.
1. Detach the necklace and remove the chains.
2. Cut the chains in different lengths, depending on your taste.
3. Enter the last ring of the chain on the hair pin.
4. Place another pin on the opposite end of the chain.
5. You can make them with double or even triple chains.
Tip: make a few more pins than what you think you need, in case you need more at the last minute depending on your hairdo.
Just place the hair pins near the hairline so you can’t see them and voila!
¡A very simple, fast to make DIY that will look great on that special date!