I love the sweetness that a subtle touch of lace can give to a look …And using it in your accessories is great! Remember the post “Sexy Lace“? This time I used the same technique, but a summer version, to create a lace pendant you can wear with your favorite necklace. It’s super easy to make, and in less than 3 minutes you’ll have it ready!
- Lace poliester (in the design and color you prefer)
- Jewelery pliers
- Basic Necklace
1. Cut a piece of lace around the edge.
2. Spend the edges where you cut through the flame to melt slightly the loose threads.
3. Put a ring wherever you want to hang the pendant to your necklace and close it with the pliers.
4. Run it through your favorite necklace.
And voila! It’s so simple and quick to make it’s like a joke, but looks great with your summer dress or denim shorts! It’s ideal for a special DIY low-cost gift …
Until the next post DIY’er, Thanks for reading!