Hello DIY‘ers! Here more ideas to reuse pieces of your wardrobe! For me it’s a fun challenge to find more than one use for each object that I have (this has already become a national sport in my closet) As we soon will be switching from summer to winter clothing in our closets, we can look for good pieces to transform and accessories that can mutate.
… Cleaning my closet, I found a silver belt …
- Belt you prefer (grandma’s drawer is perfect)
- Matching thread and needle
1. Cut the ends of the belt with the length of the contour of your head. (measure it before cutting)
2. Make two holes with 3-4 cm separated from each other at each end.
3. Place the ponytail on one end and fold in two so that hole with hole touches.
4. Sew through the holes to secure.
5. Repeat the process on the other end and you’re done!
Just use it as a headband … and you have a different accessory that will accentuate your look.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY and you will be inspired to renew your forgotten belts.
Until the next time!