Would you like to have a watch that changed looks?
In this tutorial I will show you how incredibly easy and fast you can customize your watch with many different looks you can exchange each day depending on your outfit.
- Watch (one you already have or a bazaar or flea market cheapie) This cost me 3€!!
- Scarves or strips of fabric or leather
1. Remove the wrist band using your pliers.
2. Choose your favorite scarve and roll it up.
3. Enter the wrapped scarf in the handles.
4. Pull it and put it on your wrist with either a large bow or coiled and a knot in the back like the first picture.
5. Option 2: Do the same with a strip of leather.
6. Give it a couple of turns and make a knot.
As you can see it’s two completely different looks you can adapt to your personal style and taste. Remember that you can do the same using ribbons, colorful threads, thin belts …With the materials you prefer!
Do you like the idea of wearing a “new” watch every day?