Hello DIY‘ers! Continuing our inspiration for this week “rose gold ” So let’s get to work! This DIY it’s very easy… after all it’s Easter and we have to rest and relax a little bit, right? You just need a basic shirt, some fabric paint and a brush… Let’s do it! The rose gold is ideal for spring and it will look great with your favorite jeans or skirt!
- Classic Shirt
- Textile Painting (pink gold, or silver, fuchsia and yellow)
- Bowl for mixing colors
- Masking tape
1. Iron the collar of your shirt.
2. Outline the neck with masking tape to prevent from staining over the shirt.
3. If you have the rose gold color you don’t need to follow this step. But if like me, you have not found or do not have this color at home, we have to mix colors to create it!
4. Mix a silver base with a bit of fuchsia. This tone you see in the photo above… ( this color is more like a ” Silver Rose” )
5. To make the rose gold color, we must add some gold, or you can put a few drops of yellow. (Do some tests on some pieces of tissue to get the color you want before painting the collar)
6. Paint with a coat thick coat the whole collar. Let dry thoroughly and set the color with a touch of iron.
¡And voila! Gold rose collar done! I think it looks good on this light rose shirt tone.
I hope you liked this idea, and remember that you can do the same technique on the cuffs and other seams of your shirt.