Passing through the park … I realized they were trimming trees and throwing away dead branches … And I thought that with these branches I could make a nice accessory for spring. So with a little imagination and a few materials I’ve made a spring branch necklace. Very easy to do and with an element of nature!
- Dry stick or branch
- Chain with closure
- Two metal heads to the tips of the branch (measure on the branch before buying)
- Colored threads for embroidery (optional)
- Extra strong glue
1. Cut the branch the length you want. With the help of a few drops of glue insert the metal heads at each end.
2. Let dry well.
3. Optional * Screw the colored threads in different sections of the branch and tie them.
4. Put the locks in the chain with the rings.
5. Insert the chain with rings at each end of the stick in the heads that you glued on.
Done! A different and fun necklace! You can make this necklace without the threads or even paint it in silver … I’ve wanted to leave it natural with these pastel colored threads for a more spring look.
Until the next post DIY’er! 😉