To continue with the bright colors of summer, I made a necklace with “multi color blocking” with small beads …It’s just that I looove summer! You can tell, right? Never underestimate the power of color!
It’s a very simple necklace to make and you can create the color combinations you want or do this piece monochromatic …
- Small or medium-sized beads in your favorite colors
- Jewelry pins (Wires with head)
- Silver thread or thin string (I found silver string that looks like a chain)
1. Threaded on the wire about 6 beads and with the pliers turn the remaining top to make a loop.
2. Make the color scheme you want with the amount of beads you like.
3. Threaded on a string or a chain all the pins with a bead between each one.
4. Decide the length of your necklace and fix the closures on the ends.
It’s simple to do, and as you see is ideal for this time of year!
I hope you will like to try with a multicolor necklace and your looks a nice kick 😉