Hello DIY‘ers! Let’s continue with our Pineapple week. Today we have another very special blogger guest! It’s Veva Piñeiro from My white idea. Do you know her? There is nothing this girl can’t create! She has DIY tutorials for all tastes and flavors. I love her blog! Some of my favorite tutorials of Veva’s blog are the elephant purse and the braided top. Be sure to visit her and get inspired by her creations!
Today Veva shows us how to make this pineapple necklace that I think is so cute and easy to do for this summer… can you imagine this necklace with your favorite tunic to go the pool or the beach? I want to make mine now! See the how to here…
- Rhinestones (these are from Wander & Hunt)
- Nail polish (green and yellow)
- Glue for plastic
- Plastic (This is a piece of plastic from a container)
- Chain and lock
1. Paint the rhinestones (if you have green and yellow rhinestones is an optional step, but I personally like how they look with this matte look)
2. Let the rhinestones dry. Put paper under them to avoid staining any surface.
3. With a toothpick, put glue on the back of the rhinestone.
4. Place the rhinestone on the plastic with light pressure.
5. Place the diamonds to form a pineapple shape.
6. Cut the plastic contour of the pineapple, leaving a small edge on the top to place the ring. With a lighter, burn a pin and push in where you want to make the hole.
7. Put the chain.
What do you think so far of our Pineapple week?