It’s here! The post in collaboration with FACTORIA DIY! A company that gets inspired by the latest fashion trends and transforms it in to DIY kits with all the materials needed and a step by step instructions, sent to your door. Isn’t this a great way to DIY!?
I have the pleasure to have designed this kit for FACTORIA DIY, here I’ll show you its contents and how you too can get one of these fabulous kits!
The materials in the kit are: BUY HERE
- A special templates to cut out the flowers
- Chains and locks
- A selection of cotton fabrics in colors
- Needle and thread
- Step by step manual instructions with illustrations
* Some of these kits are made in collaboration with DIY bloggers and are limited editions, so don’t wait to buy your kit! (BUY NOW)
1. With the special templates you can cut the fabric to make the flowers.
2. Following the steps of your kit, you can do a flower in less than 3 minutes.
3. Collect the flowers you have done.
4. Make a composition of flowers following the instructions in your kit.
5. Join the flowers with a few stitches from behind.
6. You just have to sew the ends of the chains to your flowers and you have your yo-yo flower necklace yo-yo ready!
I love the color contrasts in this necklace! Ideal to give life to your looks … besides the cotton fabric is super comfortable and lightweight.
I want to thank the sisters Conchi and Vero who are the entrepreneurs of this fabulous DIY’s company. Be sure to visit their page FACTORIA DIY which have many other fashion kits, crafts and projects for the kids. It’s also an authentic and original idea for a gift.
Until the next post DIY’er!