Transform your classic blazer in to a versatile piece with a zipper to change the length depending on your look and add a touch of color.
- Zipper (contour length of your jacket)
- Marking chalk
- Sewing Machine
1. If your blazer has an application that interrupts the path where you want to sew your zipper unstitch it. In this case I removed the pockets.
2. Position the zipper on the waist of the blazer.
3. Mark where you want your zipper to go.
4. Cut where you marked.
5. Place the zipper between the cut and fix it with pins.
7. Sew along the edge of the zipper with your sewing machine or with basic hand stitches.
You can wear this blazer with the zipper closed, half-open or remove the bottom.
Do you like the idea of the zipper to update your blazer?