For this winter season … what’s better than a warm tube scarf that gives a touch of color to your look? You don’t know how to knit? No Problem! With this DIY tutorial, I will show you step by step how to do basic crochet stitch … (video included)
You only need two materials: yarn and crochet hook.
1. Make a loop (ring) with the yarn.
2. Pull the yarn through it to make the first knot.
3. With the needle in the loop pull the yarn through it.
4. This will make a second loop to start the braid.
5 and 6. Repeat again and again this process until you get the width desired for your scarf.
7. When you have the desired length of the braid, make one more loop.
8. Start knitting back over your steps.
9 and 10. Repeat this steps until you get length desired for your scarf and close the tube with the same stitch.
This is the tube scarf, make sure its loose enough to fit through your head and not ruin your hairdo.
I chose this salmon color because its great with blue jeans … what color would you choose for your scarf?
Until my next post!