Let’s be honest, this season we have to make practical things that keeps us warm, because this cold is just unforgiving… This time I will show you how you can make a Fur tube scarf (fake fur obviously) that will go well with any of your coats and it will keep warm this winter… Get inspired with this tutorial and make your own DIY Fur tube scarf with this easy tut.
- Fur fabric (synthetic hair)
- Needle and thread or sewing machine
1. Cut a large rectangle 50 cm high x 75cm wide. Fold the piece in half and sew where you’ve folded leaving without sewing a piece to rotate the piece (where my hand in the photo).
2. Join the ends unstitched by turning 180 degrees once inside.
3. Fix with pins and sew with 1cm margin.
4. Enter your arm in the hole you left unstitched and turns out the whole piece.
7. Close that hole with hand stitches.
8. And you’re ready to wear it and enjoy the soft and warm fur!