The ring-bracelet is a 2 in 1 accessory piece that reminds us a little of the Arabic or Indian jewelry style … This accessory besides drawing attention, it visually helps to stylize our hand.
In this tutorial you will see how easy and fast it is to make your own ring-bracelet using chains and some jewelry hoops. It’s a simple jewelry piece that will give you that interesting and different style to your look.
- Jewelry chain: gold or silver
- 1 medium and 4 small jewelry hoops (rings)
- Jewelry lock
- DIY jewelry pliers
1. Start linking a small hoop to the middle hoop (rings).
2. Measure a piece of chain around your finger joining the ends behind the knuckle and cut if necessary. Enter both ends of the chain in a small hoop.
3. Join step 1 to step 2 linking the rings.
4. Join a small piece of chain (about 3-4 cm) to the other end of the medium ring.
5. Measure with looseness two chains around your wrist and set the closures.
6. Join step 4 to step 5 by a small hoop.
And it’s ready to wear!
To put it: first introduces the ring (the chain eyelet) on your finger and then close the bracelet around your wrist.
As you can see this DIY it’s pretty simple to do. You can also put a pearl or a pendant in the hoop section. It’s a simple piece of jewelery but also very beautiful and it stylized your hand. Ideal for a special date or to wear with your favorite look.
Until the next post DIY’er;)