In the winter I always try to add a touch of color to my looks, because usually I use very dark colors. And what’s better than to put color near the face to illuminate it?
Create this fringe scarf from an old T-shirt. Recycle your summer T’s and give a boho-chic look to your outfit .You just need a pair of scissors!
- Fabric scissors
1. Cut the T-shirt under the sleeves.
2. Cut 20 cm fringes where you made the initial cut.
3. When you have all the fringes, stretch down each one to elongate them.
4. Join the fringes by twos and tie knots.
5. Separate the tied fringes. Knot again by twos, this time with the fringe beside.